ABOUT OUR SUMMER CAMPS
Ottawa Lions Club offers a Summer Camp program for children ages 6-12. The camp is an introduction to track and field that can be used to develop all-round athleticism and fitness through speed, strength, endurance, and agility training.
Weekly July 6 through August 21, 2020.
9 a.m.-noon or 1-4 p.m.
$170/week (Half Days) or $310 for 2 weeks
Terry Fox Athletic Facility, 2960 Riverside Dr
Learn more about our summer camps at: https://www.ottawalions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020-SUMMER-CAMPS-COVID-19-Update.pdf
ABOUT OTTAWA LIONS
The Ottawa Lions Track and Field Club is the largest track and field club in Canada. The club has adopted a comprehensive approach to sport that includes a philosophy of ‘sport for all, no matter the age, no matter the aspiration.’ Founded in 1973 by Bob Staveley, the Ottawa Lions Club has grown to become much more than a traditional track and field club. The Ottawa Lions offer:
- Coaching and competitive training opportunities to athletes 6-35+
- Instruction for the University of Ottawa varsity track and field and cross country programs
- Hosting of National Training Centres in partnership with Athletics Canada
- Coaching clinics
- Hosting of 20+ meets each year
- Provision of meet management and event timing services to schools, provincial and national sport governing bodies
Visit us at: https://ottawalions.com/
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
Ottawa Lions Club offers a wide variety of programming throughout the year. These programs cater to athletes as young as age 6 to Masters athletes aged 35+. As well, the programs serve a range of abilities from those learning the fundamentals to athletes training to compete on the international stage.
Learn more about our programs at: https://ottawalions.com/programs/